NABCO September/October 2021 Stipends Dully Paid, See what to Do if You’ve not had Yours
NABCO September/October 2021 Stipends Dully Paid, See what to Do if You’ve not had Yours:
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
Earlier today, we gisted you about the plans put in place by management to pay NABCO stipends for September/October 2021.
In that update, we also made it clear that, per the information available, payment can take place at any time within the week.
Now information reaching us shows that the September/October 2021 arrears were paid without SMS.
What to do if you’ve not received yours?
- First, visit the bank or any e-zwich machine and load your card.
- Once your card is loaded, the balance will be shown to you.
- If you’ve been paid, then you can go ahead and cash out.
- But if you’ve not been paid, you are advised to stay calm as processes are also in place to pay some sections of the Revenue Ghana trainees in the second batch.
- Any arrears owed will be equally be processed and paid subsequently.
You can save this page as we continue to bring you all the latest news regarding the NABCO programme.
- Confirmed: NABCO Heal Ghana Trainees Stipends Arrears Dully Paid, See What to Do Here
- NABCO: Update on Payment of Trainees With Arrears 2021-2022
- Today’s Update on Payment of NABCO Trainees Stipends – 11 February, 2022
- NABCO: Will September – October Stipends Be Paid Before Christmas? See Details Below
- NABCO: Some Trainees With Overpayment Issues have Been Fully paid, See More Details Below
🎓Join BECE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]