SHS Placement For 2020/2021 BECE Candidates: How To Do it Self Placement
SHS Placement For 2020/2021 BECE Candidates and How to Self Placement is the main objective of this article.
According to the Ghana Education Service (GES), the recently completed BECE candidates can start selecting the SHS they would like to attend from Monday 21st September to Saturday 31st October.
This year, about 531,674 Junior High School Students wrote the examination and they have to be placed in 872 SHS in the country. In doing so, the Ghana Education Service has introduced a way of placing qualified students in SHS.
This is known as Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS). Under this system, there are two methods of placement which are the Automatic Placement System (APS) and Self Placement.
The CSSPS placement collects data of all Ghana students who took part in the BECE Exam and aggregates them into a ranked list. The system uses the candidate’s aggregate score from 6 subjects for the selection process. Thus, English Language, Mathematics Social Studies, Integrated Science, and the best two elective subjects.
Automatic Placement System takes charge and places students into the Secondary school of their choice. This placement is based on programs and residential vacancies in various Senior High Schools, and most importantly on the performance of students in the Exams.
WHAT IS SELF PLACEMENT?
Self-placement is the manual process that allows candidates who do not get any of their choices an opportunity to select among the available schools with vacancies. Before you can do self-placement, you need to have an e-voucher from any of the approved vendors.
NOTE: Each e-voucher costs 5GHC and can be used an unlimited number of times by a single student and is only available for purchase once the CSSPS portal is activated.
How to Do Self Placement
- Visit the CSSPS website: www.cssps.org or www.cssps.gov.gh
- Select the check placement option on the page to continue the process.
- Provide your e-voucher PIN and Index Number (i.e after successful purchase in the steps above) and click on proceed.
- Choose your desired school as well as your residential preference (day/boarding) base on the school’s requirement.
- Finally, click on confirm and print changes.
- BECE 2020 SHS Placement To Be Out on Sunday 28th February 2021
- 2020 SHS Placement for BECE Candidates, See Release Date, How to Check & Why the Delay
- BECE 2020 School Placement, See How to Check Using Phone & PC
- How to Buy the BECE 2020 SHS Placement Checker Using Mobile Money
- SHS 2021 Students: What to do, After Checking your 2020 BECE Placement?
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.