JUST IN: NABCO January and February Arrears has been Paid, Do this, if you haven’t gotten yours
The second batch of payment for NABCO January and February stipends has dully been paid by NABCO.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
If you are a qualified trainee with January and February arrears, you are hereby informed that your arrears have been duly paid and you should by now received your payment message from NABCO.
But in case you’ve not had your payment message, you can go to the bank and check your e-zwich for confirmation.
This is because, sometimes, payment may be effected but due to system glitch, not all trainees will be sent a payment SMS.
So if you are in this case category and had earlier checked your portal payment history which indicated that, payment processing, then you can go to your various banks and load your money.
Meanwhile, trainees who have not yet had theirs after going to the bank to check can stay calm and wait, as the payment is still being made and at the appropriate time, each qualified trainee will be sorted.
- NABCO: Possible Reasons Why You were Not Paid January and February
- NABCO Stipends Arrears Paid: Check and Do this if You’ve Not gotten Yours
- NABCO January to May 2020 Arrears has been Duly Paid, See the Full Details Below
- NABCO: When will February 2021 Stipends Be paid? See Details Below
- NABCO January 2021 Stipends Paid: See What to do if You’ve Not Received Message
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]