NABCO: Trainees with “Not Eligible” Remark for January 2021 Stipends Now Paid
Earlier this month, The NABCO trainee’s stipends for January 2021 were paid to all eligible trainees. Unfortunately, Most trainees were not paid due to some reasons only known to the NABCO secretariat.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing
Later, when they checked their portal, they had a strange remark “NOT ELIGIBLE” as a reason for them not been paid for January 2021.
These affected trainees were unhappened about the kind of payment by NABCO and are looking for reasons for them having such remarks on their portal. It later appears that there were mistakes that resulted in them have such remarks.
Now information reaching our team is that the stipends for NABCO Trainees with “Not Eligible” Remark for January 2021 are Now Paid.
If you are a trainee with the NOT ELIBIBLE remark, who is regular at the post, have submitted timesheets for January validation, then you should by now receive a payment message. Otherwise, you can walk into any of the Banks or e-zwich machines and cash out your monies.
- NABCO: Not Yet had ‘May Stipends’ Payment Message? |See what to Do Here
- NABCO January 2021 “Not Eligible” For Payment Remark, What it means and Why you get that Remark?
- All Eligible NABCO Trainees With February 2021 Remark as Uncompleted CPTP Will Soon Be Paid
- NABCO Uncompleted Career Pathways Remark: Why You Had that Remark & How to Solve it
- NABCO March 2021 Stipends Validation is Ongoing, See When to Expect Payment
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.