NABCO/NBSSI MasterCard Program – Young African Works Application, What does it Entailed? See Details Below
NABCO Young African Works Application, Who Can Apply, What’s the Benefit & How to Apply:
“Dear Trainee, We are calling on young innovators, creatives, and entrepreneurs who want to start their own business. Join the NBSSI/MASTERCARD FOUNDATION YOUNG AFRICAN WORKS INNOVATION, CREATIVITY, AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP (ICE) PROGRAM TODAY.
visit NBSSI.gov.gh/youngafricaworks to enroll.”
The above message was sent to all eligible NABCO trainees informing them of the NABCO Young African Works Application. Most trainees didn’t understand what the message is all about and looking for answers. In this article, we are going to explain to you what the NABCO/NSSSI Mastercard foundation program is and show you how to register and join the program.
NABCO in collaboration with NBSSI MasterCard Foundation is Calling all NABCO Young Innovators, Creatives, and Entrepreneurs to apply for the YAW programme.
The NBSSI MasterCard Foundation Young African Works programme provides skills to all interested and eligible young Africans who are interested in starting their own business. As you may recall, The NABCO Career Pathways transition portal consists of 3 transition plans of which entrepreneurship is included.
In light of that NABCO Trainees, who want to start their own business, be their own boss, or maybe have a business but want to take the business to the next level, and are between the ages of 18-35, are invited to signup and join the NBSSI Ghana/Mastercard Foundation, Young Africa Works Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship (ICE) Program today.
Who Can Apply/Who is Eligible?
- All NABCO Trainees currently on the scheme.
- NABCO Trainees aged between 18-35 years
- NABCO reference numbers and trainees shall be used to verify the applicant’s qualifying status.
What are the Benefits of the NABCO NBSSI Mastercard Programme?
- Training, Coaching & Mentoring and competition to win seed capital to help start a business.
- Learn how to be innovative and build a viable robust business.
- Win a seed capital grant to start your business idea.
- Business Formalisation Support.
- One-on-One Coaching and Mentoring
- Networking and market linkages.
What are the Training and Skills Areas For the NABCO Young African Works Programme?
These groups can still apply for the NBSSI/MasterCard Foundation Young Africa Works ICE programme alongside. The training and skills development areas will cover the following;
- Business Etiquette & Networking, Branding, Customer Service and Professionalism and Ethics Training.
- Renewable Energy Entrepreneurship and Opportunities Training.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan/Proposal Training.
- Future steps and arrangements will be announced.
- The processes, dates, timelines, and pedagogy for these training will be announced directed to only trainees qualified to participate.
How to Apply For NABCO NBSSI Mastercard Foundation Programme?
To apply, visit: nbssi.gov.gh/youngafricaworks and follow the self-explanatory steps to complete your application. See the Full Guide on How to Apply for the NBSSI MasterCard Foundation Programme here.
What Are the Next Steps for NABCO Trainees Regarding the Career Pathways Transition Process?
The next steps for those who selected entrepreneurship under the CPTP to begin extensive training in specific areas in addition to other skills development training received.
Trainees who selected the Private Sector under permanent employment interest and Career-Focused Further Learning as their desired exit pathways will have the option to join these training.
For enquiries and details please call NBSSI Ghana – Intelligent Capital Group 036 219 6919
NOTE: YOUNG WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- How to Apply For The NABCO -NBSSI MasterCard Young African Works Programme
- How to Apply For NBSSI MasterCard Young African Works – Service Provider
- How to Apply For Mastercard Foundation /NBSSI COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Apply For PreMEST & Mastercard Foundation Entrepreneurship Program
- NABCO Career Pathways: Entrepreneurship & Further Learning, What’s entailed ?
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org