NABCO: AUGUST Stipend Duly Paid, See What to do if you’ve not Been Paid
Information reaching us it’s that, NABCO August Stipends has duly been paid. If you can recall, on our last update, we made mention that the August stipend Validation was done and trainees should expect payment on the 7th of September 2020.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing
We also made it clear that anything can happen and NABCO will decide to pay stipends days after the 7th. Today is the 11th of September, four days after the given date, and the stipends have actually been paid.
If you are a trainee with NABCO, who has submitted his or her Monthly timesheet, always at the post and you’ve not gotten a payment message, then you’re assured that the money will be in your account.
All you have to do is to walk to any e-zwich machine and load your account. In case you go to load and there are no funds in the account, then you can check your portal to see the remarks for the August payment.
This will help you get an understanding of why you’ve not been paid for August.
- Confirm! NABCO April Stipends Duly Paid. Do This, If You’ve Not Received SMS
- NABCO January 2021 Stipends Paid: See What to do if You’ve Not Received Message
- JUST IN: NABCO January and February Arrears has been Paid, Do this, if you haven’t gotten yours
- Confirmed: NABCO July and August 2021 Stipends Dully Paid, See What to Do if you Haven’t Yet Receive Message
- Youth in Afforestation May 2020 Allowance Duly Paid, See more details Here
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.