How to Login to NABCO Online Mandatory Exit Plan Training Session For September 2021
How to Login to NABCO Mandatory Exit Plan Training Session For September 2021:
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
The NABCO Mandatory Exit Plan Training Session For September 2021 is scheduled to take place on the NABCO Academy platform.
This means Each and every qualified NABCo trainee is expected to login to his or her NABCO Academy portal using the NABCO Reference Number, and the NABCO Portal Password.
If you have not yet activated your NABCO Academy portal, then you can follow the step here and do so.
Why the Online Training Session?
- Further Skills Development and Training opportunities for you.
- Improve Value Addition at your current place of work
- Enhancing Your Job hunts and Entrepreneurship Capacity
How to Login to NABCO Mandatory Exit Plan Training Session Portal
First, open your Web browser on your phone or PC.
Type in this address: http://academy.nabco.gov.gh/ then click on the Go button to go to the homepage.
Once you are on the homepage, you’ll see the Login button located at the top right corner of the page.
Click on the Login Button.
Now Enter your NABCO Number as the USERNAME and then NABCO portal Password as the Password.
If everything goes well, you’ll be login to the Training Portal (NSTA Platform).
Course Outline – Phase 1
1. Entrepreneurship 101 Training General – Online and Mandatory for ALL
2. Professionalism, Business Ethics & Etiquettes, and Networking Online and Mandatory for ALL TRAINEES.
3. Renewable Energy Entrepreneurship – Online, Mandatory for those who selected Entrepreneurship as part of CPTP and for others according to interest.
Course Outline – Phase 2
The training sessions on this phase will only be available to those who selected
- Career-Focused Further Learning
- Permanent Employment in Private Sector as part of their CPTP, and that’s in addition to taking Phase 1 courses
1. Entrepreneurship 101 – Business Plan Development – Online
2. Professionalism, Business Ethics & Etiquettes, and Networking – In-Person hands-on training. Dates and Venues will be announced later.
3. Renewable Energy Entrepreneurship – In-Person hands-on training. Dates and Venues will be announced later.
- NABCO Mandatory Exit Plan Training Session For All CPTP Trainees Now Fully Functional Login Here
- NABCO: Update On NSTA Exit Pathway Training For all CPTP Trainees
- How to Login to NABCO Portal & Check Your End of Contract Notice
- Nabco Skills and Talent Academy: How To Login and Start a Course
- How to Easily Login to the Population and Housing Census LMS Portal 2021
🎓Join BECE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]